AMPT 2018 - Sponsorship opportunities
Full Sponsorship Prospectus, click here.
The 21st International Conference on Advances in Materials & Processing Technologies – AMPT 2018 – will be held in Dublin, Ireland in September 2018. The conference will cover numerous disciplines related to material forming including all kind of materials (metals, polymers, ceramics and composites), processes (traditional and new forming processes), scales (nano, micro, macro and meso) and approaches (modelling, simulation, experiments).
The conference will bring together over 300 leading specialists from academia and industry from all around the world, to discuss the latest technological innovations and recent achievements in material forming.
Why you should participate at AMPT 2018
- Maximise your exposure at the premier meeting in this critical area
- Deliver a clear message that you have a genuine commitment to this field of science and engineering
- Benefit from face-to-face contact with your target market, enhancing your company’s profile to an international audience
- Reach your global target audience through your presence on promotional materials such as conference announcements, conference website, etc
- Build market share and new customer relationships
Call for Sponsors
The conference invites companies and organisations to participate in this important meeting as sponsors and exhibitors. A range of sponsorship opportunities are detailed below and we are happy to discuss tailored packages for sponsors with particular requirements.
All sponsors will be acknowledged on the conference website, in promotional materials and onsite at the Conference venue. The Prime Sponsor categories will have first choice of exhibition stand space and additional sponsorship opportunities including demonstration slots and sponsorship of programme elements.
The conference will be advertised extensively in relevant journals and through ongoing promotions through AMPT to its members and partners. It will be listed on all relevant organization and association websites, and through electronic mailings to individuals, companies, organisations and associations.
A commercial exhibition will be held as a central feature of the conference. Coffee breaks and lunch will be held in this area and extended breaks have been scheduled to allow good exposure for the exhibition.